Saturday, August 30, 2014

"Do not harm people, Buddhists here say."

Early this year in spring at the prime minister Cherry Blossom party that I was covering for my news, I remember a Japanese official of Abe's administration explaining me that the main Abe's priority is economy. He repeated 3 times "economy, economy, economy." He then asked me to help (?) and to convey the message to my foreign media audience (OK) So I did, but we saw the bad numbers coming out with the economy lately.

Now I would like to answer him, too. What about a better policy and a better communication that does not provoke/inflame/sacrifice/despair the people, here and outside? Or am I wrong, a disoriented watcher, added to the fact that as a foreign journalist I am naturally an "agent d'influence" paid by Beijing, Seoul, Pyongyang, Wall Street, Mickey Mouse and Astérix.

Sure Japan is in a better situation compared to many others in the world, so why to risk what is at stake, and that is perspective, sound strategy and reason?

Do not harm people, Buddhists here say.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice and informative when you post or comment.
Thank you to visit Asian Gazette Blog of Joel Legendre-Koizumi.